Friday, April 10, 2009

Crossfeed with another of my blogs

I've been visiting online with other Squalor Survivors and I am led to ask and answer some questions of myself which arise from working on another of my blogs, PDQ. That blog is about my quest for 'Personal Development'. I've a link there to a site that is intended to help one deal with feeling overwhelmed by stuff. These particular questions seem very pertinent to my relationship with my squalor.


* Are the goals that I have set for myself clearly defined?

I regularly don't do this. The goals I set are frequently woolly or unrealistic, especially in regard to my Squalor or my eating habits.


* Am I mismanaging my time?

I prevarocate. I distract myself. I avoid. I spend more time thinking about what I should do and plan to do than I spend actually doing it.


* Am I spending time on unimportant things?

Frequently I am. I blog, or I facebook, or I do 'nice' things instead of unpleasant or challenging things.

So part of my Quest has to be changing without criticising myself. You see, I like wasting time on that activity especially.

No comments: